We would like to officially invite you to BALIHT Workshop #1, which will take place on March 30th (10:00 – 12:30), online.
As our project is coming to an end, two workshops will be organised within the next months. While the second workshop to be held in May will focus on battery scaling-up and installation processes, this first workshop will dive into the results achieved which led to the development of novel technologies and components for organic redox flow batteries.
Quick access to the full programme: https://baliht.eu/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Baliht-Workshop1-programme.pdf
What to expect?
During the workshop, partners involved in the project will give an overview and technical aspects of the following components and technologies developed during the project:
– Organic-based electrolytes suitable for heavy multi-cycling at higher temperatures
– Plastic frames without significant deformation at temperatures up to 80°C
– Polymeric membranes with high performance in warm environments
– Thin and flexible electrodes with a 150% of current reaction kinetics
– New stack redesign with less components and strong & safe welding system
– Double-wall flexible tanks design with thermal resistance up to 80°C and electrolyte evacuation
– Modular Battery Management System optimised for oRFB working at warm environments
– Energy Management System including RFB features
You can find more information about the speakers and the schedule in the programme above.
Please click here to register for the workshop. After registration, a confirmation will follow.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you online!