Back on 27th of April we had the pleasure of welcoming you for the first BALIHT workshop. 66 people attended this very insightful event which dealt with the results and development of new technologies and components aimed at redox flow batteries.
If you missed the event, you will find the interventions of our panel of participants in these videos:
What to expect?
– (00:01:15) Welcoming words & introduction – Marta Pérez, AIMPLAS
– (00:07:27) Organic-based electrolytes suitable for heavy multi-cycling at higher temperatures – Dr. Tyler Andrew Gully, CMBlu
– (00:25:32) Plastic frames without significant deformation at temperatures up to 80°C – Tobias Gebhardt – CMBlu & Marta Pérez – AIMPLAS
– (00:34:34) Polymeric membranes with high performance in warm environments – Chiari Van Cauter – KU Leuven
– (00:46:50) Thin and flexible electrodes with a 150% of current reaction kinetics Mesut Altuntas & Sören Baumann – SCHUNK Kohlenstofftechnik GmbH & Marta Pérez – AIMPLAS
– (00:00:43) New stack redesign with less components and strong & safe welding system – Tobias Gebhardt – CMBlu
– (0:20:44) Flexible tanks designs with thermal resistance up to 80ºC and easy cleaning & electrolyte evacuation – Sergi Pallarès – TECNODIMENSION & Marta Pérez – AIMPLAS
– (00:36:30) Modular Battery Management System, optimized for oRFB working at warm environment- Morana Lončar – KONČAR Digital
– (00:48:57) Energy Management System including RFB features – Elena Leal & Alberto Zambrano – ETRA I+D
Thank you for your interest!